About VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About VIP

The players are having issues because of YOU developers replacing the cost for VIP monthly and seasonal with REAL MONEY cost. Why did you replace that? You should HAVE reverted it, but instead you didn't, and now it's going to cause major trouble. Plus, I'm stuck at the quest Honour where you have to join VIP. I got the VIP card, but it didn't show in my inventory. This is a major issues for players who are not cashers: you're just giving too much advantage to VIP players.

Plus, I think the sweep feature needs to be free, and NOT for VIP, as I don't like having to repeat that same level one by one. It is getting a bit repitive.
    Last edited by R21926780; 06-12-2017, 09:42 AM. Reason: And sweep, don't forget that!
    Nothing to do much here.

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
    The players are having issues because of YOU developers replacing the cost for VIP monthly and seasonal with REAL MONEY cost. Why did you replace that? You should HAVE reverted it, but instead you didn't, and now it's going to cause major trouble. Plus, I'm stuck at the quest Honour where you have to join VIP. I got the VIP card, but it didn't show in my inventory. This is a major issues for players who are not cashers: you're just giving too much advantage to VIP players.

Plus, I think the sweep feature needs to be free, and NOT for VIP, as I don't like having to repeat that same level one by one. It is getting a bit repitive.

The Devs are still working on the official launch the server shouldn't be out yet. Plus regarding the VIP purchases, the cost for the weekly card actually got lowered from 3k to 1,8k. You should wait for the official launch in 2 days for change. As for the sweep feature i'll pass your suggestion through.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post

sweep should be free but you know the monthly and seasonal was dropped a hell of a lot the month car was 8k diamonds now 10 bucks and seasonal was 30k diamond lol.... now 20 bucks
      so thats a huge price drop to what is was lol. considering 23k diamonds was 200 usd in alpha lmao but yeah sweep should be free but kept like te other games where u need to buy stamina and stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by king231993 View Post
        sweep should be free but you know the monthly and seasonal was dropped a hell of a lot the month car was 8k diamonds now 10 bucks and seasonal was 30k diamond lol.... now 20 bucks
        so thats a huge price drop to what is was lol. considering 23k diamonds was 200 usd in alpha lmao but yeah sweep should be free but kept like te other games where u need to buy stamina and stuff lol
        Sweep cost tickets though, you can get some in shop, maybe in quest we'll have to wait to find out. You do not need to be VIP to get some (yes you have more being VIP).

Comment

Originally posted by HughMe View Post
          Sweep cost tickets though, you can get some in shop, maybe in quest we'll have to wait to find out. You do not need to be VIP to get some (yes you have more being VIP).
          it stated that u need to be vip to unlock the sweep function though thats what i mean. It would be far better to not have to be vip but u can still buy the sweep tickets through the shop.

Comment

The point I'm talking about in this is that the VIP monthly and seasonal cards costs should be reverted to diamonds, not bucks. I have never seen this type of paying to get VIP in my life once.
            Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Working...
            X