Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
2 of 2 < >

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

**** game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** game

**** game

looks **** , plays ****

your welcome for my feedback

is not good ?

Comment

Originally posted by favVfa View Post
      **** game

looks **** , plays ****

your welcome for my feedback
      Hey, you shouldn't judge a game harshly. I mean, peoples can complain all about this, about the game, but you're going a bit too far.
      Nothing to do much here.

Comment

I must agree with above comment troll them for it fair enough but what you say is abit below belt don't be so vulgar ( less of the swearing , we feel your pain )
        MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

I have to agree with favVfa. It's a downhill game. A lot of the craft stuff doesn't work right. For example, I went to craft a Rank 2 Fairy Dagger and instead a get a stupid dagger print for it instead of the actual dagger. NO ONE talks in chat regardless of how many people are on (which isn't many anyway) and it was just announced that the game is officially shutting down January 24th (2018). So yeah, it's a **** game, looks ****** and even plays ******.

Comment

any good mmo rpg game that IS new and will live for LONG time?
            Nothing to do much here.

Comment

*** I just redid my vip and recharged and now they r shutting the game down thanks for the heads up r2 I think I will never play another r2 game unless they send back my money for this crapall that work and money down the drain for them to just up and close the game when they feel like it cause they r to lazy to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X