No announcement yet.

is the new server down????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most frustrating game ever, last night game went down and gave up....today just start daily and again server down. Come on R2 either support the game or close it

Comment

I asked for the server's connectivity issue to be looked into, but the server data doesn't reflect downtime of any kind in the last 3 days.

Are you guys getting kicked out of the server, or is the problem happening when you are trying to get into the server after being offline? Are there only 5 people playing this one? I would think with as much downtime that's been reported, I'd see a lot more people talking about it. I'm curious to know if there's people who aren't having issues, which might help figure out why some are.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

same here again

Comment

If/when it happens again, I want character name, server time, and a screenshot for every affected person. When the issue resolves itself, as it has been doing since R2 insists there's no issues, I want the time you were able to access the server edited into that post.

The more people with the issue who post about the issue the better, so tell your friends about this thread, and tell them to post too.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X