Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here -
See more
See less

Mentor Nike at your service

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mentor Nike at your service

Hi all, I know many of you have questions of what is going on with the game. I am here to answer those question the best I can. I mentor only during certain hours, but I am always active on the forums. Basically it is easier to find me here for anything you may need. You may leave a post or pm directly and I will answer as sson as i see it. Lets work together to make the game more enjoyable not only for you, but for all. Hope all you have fun In Copia and remember I am always here to help you all. Enjoy the game.
    You can use the chat system on the forums and contact me directly through a private chat.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-20-2017, 12:00 PM.
    Always here to answer your questions, problems or concerns about Copia. Feel free to pm me anytime you need to