New Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server

Will a new server be opening soon? Started on 2 today but cant collect lot of free chests etc because old server so have left. A european time zone be even better

Hi, I dont know when they will be releasing a new server or if it will be a europe server. I do know that Copia is planning to do a server 3 sometime next month. This is not 100% percent confirmed though.
    Always here to answer your questions, problems or concerns about Copia. Feel free to pm me anytime you need to

Comment

OK will check in couple weeks see if new planned

Comment

Originally posted by R2113009128 View Post
        Will a new server be opening soon? Started on 2 today but cant collect lot of free chests etc because old server so have left. A european time zone be even better
        I would advise you to stay far away from Copia. They scam hard by not falling through there VIP promises and even writing support does not help. They give you some stupid compensation that does not equal what the VIP rewards are. Let me tell you I bought the big vip package that's suppose to give you a lot of sweep tickets and what not. All they gave me was 30 vip tickets that did not give the rewards they promised. This company scams you hard and no matter what you write them in support they do not listen. This isn't the first game R2 screwed me over with either. They screwed me hard at LOA as well. They even ignored my support tickets after I kept asking them about issues. Do what you wish but I advise to at least stay away from this game copia with all the bugs and **** they refuse to fix.

Comment

Any news on new server yet?

Comment

There wont be a new server... Theres not even enough population to keep 1 server going..

Comment

Working...
            X