Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fail Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fail Game

    the Dev of this game dont know how to make the game stable for 1 day
    every time boss reset over and over and they still dont know how to fix
    guild chat still 2x or 3x lines
    cards with no skills
    fight can play back line .. archer can play front line
    many skills are buged
    you guys really have no clue what is going on with your game ... better shut it down improve the game and open it again or close it for good don't let any more ppl waste time with this

  • #2
    Please submit bug reports in this section of the forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...rts-support-ak

    With a bug report, please include a screenshot of the issue, a brief description, and a character name and server in case testing is needed.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

    R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

    For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

    Comment


    • #3
      Memory tell your bosses pumping "Favorites" into this game won't make it better . R2 needs to cut their losses with Copia. It's just not that good.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by chosenxeno View Post
        Memory tell your bosses pumping "Favorites" into this game won't make it better . R2 needs to cut their losses with Copia. It's just not that good.
        First game on the list during a platform event that has people go favorite a game, which they do with their dozens of alts. Happens every time. You, however, are free to go play a game you do like.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

        R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

        For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

          First game on the list during a platform event that has people go favorite a game, which they do with their dozens of alts. Happens every time. You, however, are free to go play a game you do like.
          Already playing God Wars. This sounds awfully testy. The game is garbage. Accept this new reality.

          Comment


          • #6
            hey memory any news on what's happening with this game ?
            Last edited by Rasty1; 09-05-2017, 04:49 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rasty1 View Post
              hey memory any news on what's happening with this game ?
              As nothing new has been reported to the forum and there are no tickets, please specify what would like news about.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

              R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

              For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

              Comment


              • #8
                .... Still double line chat in guild window.. Still events in game not open yet.. like guild wars.. treasure hunt etc...

                Comment


                • #9
                  No new events or anything in game for weeks... We need to get more events going in game and open the rest of the stuff in game thats missing.. specially the new Hero Shop.. which still isn't in game but we get Hero points everyday
                  Last edited by Striker; 09-05-2017, 06:45 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    <br><br>As nothing new has been reported to the forum and there are no tickets, please specify what would like news about.
                    <br><br>sorry memory I didn't make myself clear. I mean what is going to happen wiith this game or is it dead in the water?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rasty1 View Post
                      sorry memory I didn't make myself clear. I mean what is going to happen wiith this game or is it dead in the water?
                      I'm not sure I'll get an answer to that, but I will try.

                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

                      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X