Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

I can't create a guild on Copia?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't create a guild on Copia?

I am still new to game I unlocked guilds there is currently only 1- guild in server how do i create a new guild? can you walk me through the steps thanks.

According to the FAQ thread, you need to be level 20 and have 100 diamonds to create your own guild.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      According to the FAQ thread, you need to be level 20 and have 100 diamonds to create your own guild.
      > I'm a lvl 25. and have more than enough diamonds when I click guilds where does it give opening to create? is there a game issue? it doe's not open a panel to create is what I am saying?

Comment

FAQ thread is incorrect.. I just jumped into the game. Lvl 22 and 800 diamonds. Click the Guild icon, then the Found a Guild button in the top left.

What is the issue you are having with founding a guild?
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
        X