Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

[Recharge Rebate Event]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Recharge Rebate Event]

Event Time: From 05/23/2017 to the end of Closed Alpha
    Event Description: Players who make recharges during Closed Alpha will obtain 150% rebate during Open Beta

Rebate Percentage: 150%
    Upper Limit: Amount within 20,000 diamonds will obtain 150% rebate, if the total amount exceeds that limit (20,000 diamonds), the exceeding part will only obtain 100% rebate.
    Rewards Collecting Time: During first seven days of Open Beta

How to Collect Rewards: Submit a ticket including your account ID(or email), character name in both Closed Alpha and Open Beta, diamonds will ever delivered via in game mail after verification.

Notes: This event only counts the total amount recharged, free diamonds obtained in game won't be counted.

Why would any player in their right mind cough up money for Alpha? That is a waste of money first of all and it's quite obvious R2 are desperately money hungry. I for one will NOT be wasting my money on recharges on Alpha. Your post is a complete con to get players to feed R2's thirst for money.

Comment

lol this is the most stupid idea ever why put money on a server that will get wiped wow also game is stupid and boring i rather play god wars before this one lol your trying to hard to make another game like wartunes aka your money making game ppl are sick on them kinds of games ill stick to gods war for now rt

Comment

I thought you can't usually topup during alpha?

Comment

You expect us to recharge on a game that you can't even log into? What stupidity is this? I would really love to try out this game but for the passed few days I've been stuck on the logging in please wait ****. If you want people to recharge then have the game not be garbage like this.

Comment

Working...
          X