X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Moderators for Copia!

Hello players!

We are seeking several dedicated individuals who wish to be more involved with the community and the game in the role of a Forum Moderator for Copia. If you have the desire to give back to your community, help your fellow players, while ensuring concerns and feedback are suitably forwarded, this role may be perfect for you.

We require:
    All applicants must be consistently active on the forum.
    Applicants must show an ability to remain patient and calm.
    Applicants must be fluent in English.
    Applicants must be over 18.
    Applicants must be able to download and use a specific chat program.

If you are interested in joining the moderation team, please leave a reply and include the time zone you live in. Anyone who wishes for their interest to remain anonymous may contact me via private message instead.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

i would like to apply my time zone is est usa new york

Comment

must be great at lying too & come out with all sorts of excuses

Comment

Originally posted by R214803715 View Post
        must be great at lying too & come out with all sorts of excuses
        Moderators do not Lie, atleast not for asfar I am aware.
        They are however very limited with alot of information, which is not their fault.
        R2 does not share a lot of information with their volunteers(Mods/Mentors/GM's) So a lot of times we are unable to give you the answer you seek.
        The Underworld zone of eternal torment, where the greatest sinners were punished for their transgressions. That is where I rule.
        Please think twice about your posts!

Comment

whens this game released
          MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

ill be moderator for this game pm me got ots of exp as moderator
            MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

Hello, I would like to be moderator of the game, I already have experience in that position.

I have previously been moderator in Mage Realm a browsergame, I have also been moderator in advertising pages. I always have internet availability. And time to work.

I live in the same time zone as the game currently.

Comment

Forum moderator submission

Hello my name is Dominic and i am currently applying to become a moderator for Copia. My track record on forums has been relatively clean and active. i love making posts regarding events and builds and i love interacting with players. I am 19 years old, and am off of school for a while so i will be able to post and moderate actively for a while.
                I also like making polls to hear what players think about certain functions and in game items / market. If you would like to work with me please let me know in a pm.
                My time zone is EST, USA.

thanks for the opportunity to join this games community, ~Dom.

Comment

I want to be a moderator for copia and help players. I have a moderating experience of both in game and forum and Facebook page too for 2 and half years. I am good in handling crisis management and can work as a team. I am now the team leader at Legacy of discord and league of angels 2. My timezone is GMT and HKT.
                  Thank You for considering my application.
                  Looking forward to work with you.

Comment

Hi, guys I am the only mentor mentioned by Tartarus in his latest post. I will be helping in forums until we have a solid team. Feel free to contact me.
                    Always here to answer your questions, problems or concerns about Copia. Feel free to pm me anytime you need to

Comment

Hi guys, we have a new Mentor in the team he will come to check the servers too. His name is Mentor Bendis. Welcome to the team. He will also work with me on the forums so feel free to contact him
                      Always here to answer your questions, problems or concerns about Copia. Feel free to pm me anytime you need to

Comment

Hello everyone,

As Mentor Nike mentioned above i am the newest addition to the team, my name would be Mentor Bendis, very nice to meet you all, feel free to contact me should you have any issues i can help with.

Have fun and see you in game.

Comment

Working...
                        X