Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

Copia Beta Server S1 Jaylen City is coming on June 14th !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Copia Beta Server S1 Jaylen City is coming on June 14th !!!

    Greetings Heroes,

    We are pleased to announce that our Beta Server S1 Jaylen City(US East) will be going live on June 14th at 10:00 AM (EST)/ 22:00 pm (GMT+8).

    See you in Beta Server

    -Copia Team
    Last edited by R2_Alvin; 06-12-2017, 08:06 AM.

  • #2
    Sorry is this another alpha server to be server wiped at the end or the legit first server.
    any info on this would be helpful

    Comment


    • #3
      I can't help but wonder about this game. First it releases an alpha version of the game with recharge enabled and now after alpha has concluded, when players are already expecting an open beta release, it releases another alpha? As poster above stated, we need more information on this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Pretty sure S1 jaylen city is open right now lol but when i click to start journey it wont go any further but i can see at bottom of character screen that people are entering the game can anyone confirm this?
        edit: says this account does not exist now :P
        Last edited by king231993; 06-12-2017, 07:54 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by king231993 View Post
          Sorry is this another alpha server to be server wiped at the end or the legit first server.
          any info on this would be helpful
          The developers only just made a little typo, it's not alpha, it's a open beta... I think...
          Sorry I cannot give you proper answer. more information on this.[/QUOTE]

          Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
          I can't help but wonder about this game. First it releases an alpha version of the game with recharge enabled and now after alpha has concluded, when players are already expecting an open beta release, it releases another alpha? As poster above stated, we need more information on this.
          Please read the post above. I don't think it's alpha.

          Originally posted by king231993 View Post
          Pretty sure S1 jaylen city is open right now lol but when i click to start journey it wont go any further but i can see at bottom of character screen that people are entering the game can anyone confirm this?
          edit: says this account does not exist now :P
          For me instead I can run it fine:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_47.png
Views:	1
Size:	567.1 KB
ID:	1730408

          I don't know what is wrong, maybe the developers forgot to close it? Whatever it is, you can access it by going to forum page in r2games homepage, then click on the poster above.
          P.S. I have a suggestion:

          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_48.png
Views:	1
Size:	570.1 KB
ID:	1730409

          You should revert the monthly and seasonal VIP card costs to diamonds. In alpha it had diamonds costs, but the devs went and changed it so that it costs real money. I just don't like it: I only want YOU developers to replace these money cost (Real life) with diamonds. I have never seen this type of formation...
          I think it may be a bad idea.
          Nothing to do much here.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
            The developers only just made a little typo, it's not alpha, it's a open beta... I think...
            Sorry I cannot give you proper answer. more information on this.


            Please read the post above. I don't think it's alpha.



            For me instead I can run it fine:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_47.png
Views:	1
Size:	567.1 KB
ID:	1730408

            I don't know what is wrong, maybe the developers forgot to close it? Whatever it is, you can access it by going to forum page in r2games homepage, then click on the poster above.
            P.S. I have a suggestion:

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_48.png
Views:	1
Size:	570.1 KB
ID:	1730409

            You should revert the monthly and seasonal VIP card costs to diamonds. In alpha it had diamonds costs, but the devs went and changed it so that it costs real money. I just don't like it: I only want YOU developers to replace these money cost (Real life) with diamonds. I have never seen this type of formation...
            I think it may be a bad idea.[/QUOTE]
            im pretty sure u cant buy diamonds or vip yet anyways i just tried with 500 diamonds but when it says order incomplete u cant submit a ticket anyways since it wont let u chose server 1 and character so u cant actually submit a ticket

            Comment


            • #7
              First of all, moderators, you need to answer this: Why are you deleting our posts and threads about the bugs? It's true that there is a problem with zoom in that game, in which some buttons becomes off limit, and that fact you're stuck on a main quest where you need to activate VIP.
              Nothing to do much here.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                First of all, moderators, you need to answer this: Why are you deleting our posts and threads about the bugs? It's true that there is a problem with zoom in that game, in which some buttons becomes off limit, and that fact you're stuck on a main quest where you need to activate VIP.
                That's a developer's error. The server isn't technically out yet so it's normal you guys will have a lot of problem.

                We are currently waiting for an answer on the following question; is this a second alpha or a beta?

                I advise you all to NOT recharge for the server until the official launch of the server.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HughMe View Post
                  That's a developer's error. The server isn't technically out yet so it's normal you guys will have a lot of problem.

                  We are currently waiting for an answer on the following question; is this a second alpha or a beta?

                  I advise you all to NOT recharge for the server until the official launch of the server.
                  I finally understand what you mean. Thanks for the feedback !
                  Nothing to do much here.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was able to get in using the copia link on the top of the pages before but not anymore. Same for everyone or am I doing something wrong?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by runningbull View Post
                      I was able to get in using the copia link on the top of the pages before but not anymore. Same for everyone or am I doing something wrong?
                      The Devs took the server down (the access point), like stated in the announcement, it will be officially launched in 2 days.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Oh derp. Now 6 hours worth of character leveling is gone now.
                        ♪ ♫ ♬
                        Plug it in and turn me on
                        uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

                        ♪ ♫ ♬
                        Whisper
                        Hunter
                        S5 Regents Return
                        Level 57
                        Rebelz
                        51678+

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Can anyone tell me what time is it in EST?
                          Nothing to do much here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            u can check it by writing EST time in google ))))))))

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                              Can anyone tell me what time is it in EST?
                              Server opens in 1h8min as of now.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X