Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

Update on Copia's maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was my thought too with the Alpha. Interesting is that they wrote that the Alpha went fantastic. I wonder how this happened with so many bugs now.

Comment

a game can come out without bugs i play many many many many online browser games and i get to the new ones the day they start and most are sweet smooth sailing from get go ...... then you have money grabbing companies like igamemore , r2games, lekool 101xp ,gamesprite etc and they just dont care about games they release nor do they maintain them good enough not to mention failing to fix bugs mentioned in alpha thinking that the game would be fine thats what causes this sort of boolocks what you get when you rely on idiots that dont know their ******** from their elbows try to be greedy
      MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

any news when will be open?

Comment

Originally posted by CrixusAM View Post
          any news when will be open?
          Should be on Tuesday.

Comment

pleased customer here

Comment

Working...