Announcement

Collapse

Copia servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Copia" will officially shutdown on January 24th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...00-00?us-east?
See more
See less

COPIA IS BACK!!! Beta Server S1 Jaylen City will be reopened on June 19th 10:00 am EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by runningbull View Post
    What a tuff game to begin your moderator job on Hugh. I'm sure you and all the people working on the game dislike this more then we do. Better days ahead.
    Thanks bull, appreciated.

Comment

I hope they compensate us who bought VIP before game went down.. Ive lost out on daily rewards and vip daily login 100 diamonds each day ...

Comment

wont load

i cannot get this game to even load. just sits there lol.

Comment

yea its been down for 25 minutes

Comment

servers been down for 35 minutes now.. Hope they fix this soon ='(

Comment

still no fix on vip quest lmao still stuck
              MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

THe level up packs are complete lieing.. they dont give the items they say.. lvl 40 pack says 500 diamonds only gave 50... among a bunch of other items..

Comment

it happens to all their games never gets fixed coz dev suks bad & lousy support coz nobody knows (including their g ms n mods whats going on 99% of the time)

Comment

server been down for over an hour they repairing stuff?? Love that they dont post anything,..

Comment

the server isn't down im on it now its just stupid that vip quest is annoying
                      MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

Now now now let's calm down, the devs know of this issue and are trying to work it on.

Dont quit, please, peoples of R2games. Please don't quit this game and our website, please... PLEASE!
                        Nothing to do much here.

Comment

they need to hurry up and fix that vip quest sticking on people cause other than that right now I can get on fine and play fdine with no dcing just now im stuck on that da.mn vip quest cant be that hard to fix *** me...

I wont be spending anything on this game till I get unstuck when I unstuck I will spend spend spend haha cause I like the game sort of
                          MajorChaos .........S84

MajorC.........S193

Comment

guess this will be a dead on arrival game. R2 could already care less about it succeeding. No one wants to spend money on a broken game.. why released it when its not ready to even run right? this is why people leave this gaming company they simply do not care about anyone and expect them to pay for some virtual item when they just going to close the servers in a year and had robbed you. nice effort to keep playerbase. might as well stop releasing games if you arent going to attend to your players on them. My guess is this game will close down before it got a chance because its not making money. But its not making money because its broken and r2 released it knowing its got the same bugs it had in alpha stage. People aren't that stupid R2 rushing it out means no profits and instantly lost playerbase.

Server has been released for 10 days. Available play time in that 10 days is minimal with it being closed for maintenance for 4-5 days and cant login to game 80% of the time. with no compensation or any kind of Update or care from R2. Horrible launch service.... thanks for offering us better games , after announcing closing a good game like stormthrone. nice business practices..
                            Last edited by R29046527; 06-24-2017, 04:48 AM.

Comment

RIP Copia!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X