World tree is back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World tree is back

world tree is back but theres no icon and since its the same as the last time, if we will grab the event and make use of it, will you roll us back again? i just wanted to know before i will make so much effort in 7 days then you guys will take everything back in the end.. i love the world tree but im so scared of this event, its so traumatic so please while its early, fix it,, thank you...
    Snow White

Yes i too wonder about this tree. like he said there is no tree on my screen. plus the 2k for 300 coins is still on the event panel. so what was the bug? cause i too dont want to play the game just for all of it to be rerolled

Comment

still no tree got the event but no tree

Comment

if dont wrong all those coins are gone when event end ,so normally now is lucky tre event 5 more days and after that we all lose coin swe got now ,) and ofc isnt bug animore
        Last edited by R221325058; 10-07-2017, 01:56 AM.

Comment

I now have neither tree or the event panel either. Others say they still got panel but no matter what i do its still gone for me. I do still got the coins thought..for now

Comment

a big ty to all GM who give us no feedback at all on this, good job we loose more player tks to you.

Comment

It was a holiday week. There was no one available to ask about in game events. This was announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...oliday-in-2017

Is there anything you need reported now that there's people to report things to?
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	bug event.png Views:	1 Size:	252.2 KB ID:	1931619 event bug,tree didn t appear when event is on , and now event also bug nothing apear in it.
                Last edited by R245660301; 10-09-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X