Dawnbreaker Online servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Dawnbreaker Online" will officially shutdown on January 17th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here -
See more
See less

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event

Hi, today started the Runes event and I spent 5 million in gold on fortune, used supreme fortune some 50 times or more ... and no reward in the event. I'm from S37Blue Sanctuary. Can you solve my problem?

Please either provide a screenshot here, or in a ticket to
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games:
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Yesterday when I saw the icon of the event clicked and appeared what I marked in red, as the date of the event was 10/10/2017 at 00:00 am, I entered the fortune and spent my gold, when I went to find out the rewards, I realized the error.
      The second picture is to show that there is a second event field where I use my gold and I get the rewards. But yesterday I spent a lot of gold.