Announcement

Collapse

Dawnbreaker Online servers shutting down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that "Dawnbreaker Online" will officially shutdown on January 17th, 2018 00:00 EST. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...-00-00-us-east
See more
See less

3rd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd

3 rd week without event ? what s happening ??

Game is dead, not enough people to milk money out of

Comment

Sometimes developers get busy with other projects and it takes time to hear back from them about concerns. We are currently waiting for feedback from the devs. We will let you know if there are any updates when we receive them.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

There wasn't even rewards for the website christsmas event for this game and there are not any in game event or people playing the game, in my server i win most of the events just for the lack of people playing this game in my server

Comment

and so far nothing.

Comment

Game dead and closing RIP dawnbreaker

Comment

Working...
            X