multi arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi arena

is multi arena bugged? It missing 2 days now from our daily and no icon too when is arena time so nobody cant do multi arena 3rd day. Now we have in hot events join 2 times in multi arena to get rewards but we wont be able to do it coz missing.

That is inconvenient. I will report it right now. Hopefully it will be back up asap.

Comment

mi6i, could you please post a screenshot of the hot events to confirm your missing event so that we can solve the issue easy for you without any confusions.

Comment

this is screenshot on my daily there multi arena missing. Is not missing only for me nobody manage to do multi arena last 2 days.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Have passed this information on.

Comment

Have you cleared the main quests? If it still doesn't work once you have cleared main quests, let us know your character name so it can be looked into further.

Comment

I have cleared all quests. And I m talking for multi arena not for arena. Multi arena is time event. From 12-13 and from 18-19 st. Is not bugged just for me is bugged for all on s1 from few days.

Comment

Have passed the information on again, thank you.

Comment

Hi mi6i. The event was mistakenly launched, players will be compensated.

Comment

yea multi arena seems bugged again. We have this icon shows on multi arena place. And multi arena disappear again from our daily list.

Comment

why is it that when the Mount Race event is on we don't get M.A. ? it is not in our daily list on the days that the race is going on

IGN: karjen

Comment

Have reported that mi6i. I have also asked about the Mount Race event karjen.

Comment

I have it confirmed that Multi arena is Mondays to Thursdays and Mount race is Friday to Sunday

Comment

Working...
                          X