Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

land

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• land

cant get in too my land refresh twice and still cant
    Last edited by R29267561; 08-27-2019, 06:39 AM.

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the issue as well as your server number and in game name

Comment

ok dont know how u do a screen shot but my server number is s4 and game name kayla

Comment

https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ select the operating system you use from the tabs at the top and follow the instructions.

When you have your screenshot, click the A icon in the upper right corner of the quick reply box to open the advanced editor. Select the icon that looks like a sun over a mountain, which will say Image when you hover over it. Let us know if you run into any issues.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have the same issue can't get into my land or do any of the daily tasks in my land on S4. The screen flashes but it doesn't load into the land

Comment

If you could let us know your server number, in game name and a screenshot of the issue, we can report it.

Comment

Originally posted by R29267561 View Post
              go to Icon just right of the VIP one on upper left .. scroll back to level 24 and make sure you claimed it .. if it has been, then click the land icon inside that box .. see what happens .. may have just not registered with system that it had been claimed

hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by R29267561 View Post
                Well, even you try refreshing. Have you ever try clicking on top of the screen left corner where is "Function Level", if you click there it will auto get you inside. (If the bottom right Land doesnt work)
                Attached Files
                East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                Character: Mage
                Class: Knighthood
                level: 80
                Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post

Well, even you try refreshing. Have you ever try clicking on top of the screen left corner where is "Function Level", if you click there it will auto get you inside. (If the bottom right Land doesnt work)
                  still not work

Comment

Same is happening to me on S4...as for a screen shot all you would see is my pointer over the land...as it doesn't do anything, there is nothing to show!
                    S4 IGN: Lexi.Hicks

Comment

When you need to provide a screenshot of "nothing", please provide a screenshot of what you are attempting to click on that is resulting in "nothing". This ensures the devs will look in the correct place when they come to test the issue.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

land problems still not resolve, [S3] US West, please help

Comment

We need screenshots or videos showing players aren't able to open up Land, please.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                          X