• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spot the difference

now thats a big jump fro only 150 needed to 10,000

Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

for the thanksgiving event you posted it would take 150 kend to get the ancient heart, but when the event came out, you need 10k kend for the ancient heart, what gives?
    1 Kend *150: Ancient Heart.
    one of the many reasons I have left r2 games is misinformation & greed like this...heard from a friend it was something to check out, but guess not, same old same o
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-26-2019, 12:11 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
    Live long and prosper.

Comment

missing a buy pack to
      Dragon Awaken

Comment

This has been forwarded to the team. Once we have more information we'll post here.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

150 was a typo. Post has been corrected to reflect the actual cost of 10,000.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            150 was a typo. Post has been corrected to reflect the actual cost of 10,000.
            you know for once you could update the game to the typo and not the post to amount in game
            Dragon Awaken

Comment

Originally posted by trollminator View Post

you know for once you could update the game to the typo and not the post to amount in game
              The choice isn't up to forum moderators. That is R2's decision.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

yeah of course it is.. 150x easy to get vs couple hundred $ for the 10kx needed .. they follow the money option... any time they do something that can benefit plays they change it, if happens in game theres a roll back (i was here for a few of those of LameTune) like error in shop and got a tonne of eduamon diamonds for dity cheap due to r2 error and bang roll back.

i decided to try a new game on r2 but won't be here long if r2 gets this stuff up .. i will gladly try to charge back that 260k USD i spent on LameTune if it gets message across don't upset your player base on ANY game.
                Dragon Awaken

Comment

Working...
                X