Dragon tower stones missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon tower stones missing

During last event, for recharging ambers i recieve 5-10 dragon tower stones. they dont appear in inventory, and i think i recieve it on next dragon tower event. But they wont appear/ Thats the matter?

I have a ticket running for it. I started that 3 days ago when we got wheel of fortune tickets and saw that they would ran out. I mentioned the dragon tower stones as well but it seems that they haven't done anything for that.

Comment

same there: i write ticket and he answer this:
      Greetings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will confirm it to the developers on where can this item be exchanged or used. Should we be informed, we will make sure to keep you posted.

-The R2Games Team
      Greetings,

nothing else, ....
      I paid for something and I didn't receive it, they make fun of us!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

I got a different reply back. That it is known with the develope team and that they are extracting information of all the players that has obtained those dragon tower stones during the valentine event. We will see

Comment

It seems that we are not getting our missing dragon tower stones. R2 is saying we got your money and stick their middlefinger to us.

Comment

Perhaps r2 send a raven to devs. Still waiting answer.

Comment

nobody really answers us, where are dragon stone from valentines day event for which i paid, you think we idiots, soon ends treasure hunting and daily you deceived me that I will receive, I want my money back????

Comment

Originally posted by R26109851 View Post
                During last event, for recharging ambers i recieve 5-10 dragon tower stones. they dont appear in inventory, and i think i recieve it on next dragon tower event. But they wont appear/ Thats the matter?
                I apologize for the late response. To clarify you're saying you recharged and didn't receive your items? If this is correct, in the future please submit a ticket with screenshots showing the recharge event, what you obtained or did not obtain in order for the issue to be fixed along with your receipt. If you have submitted a ticket please supply me with the ticket # or if you do not have a ticket # private message me the email attached to your ticket. I'll notify the team you're requesting assistance. Thank you!

In regards to the other posters, please supply me with your ticket information and I'll try to find out what's going on. Thank you!
                Last edited by *Minori*; 02-20-2020, 09:21 PM.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I apologize for the late response. To clarify you're saying you recharged and didn't receive your items? If this is correct, in the future please submit a ticket with screenshots showing the recharge event, what you obtained or did not obtain in order for the issue to be fixed along with your receipt. If you have submitted a ticket please supply me with the ticket # or if you do not have a ticket # private message me the email attached to your ticket. I'll notify the team you're requesting assistance. Thank you!

In regards to the other posters, please supply me with your ticket information and I'll try to find out what's going on. Thank you!
                  So, R2 dont know anything about events and how this events work? Hire me for this job, (10k ambers weekly), and i will inform R2 about all events.

Comment

Minori, the problem is that we got those stones without event. However something similair happend a few months ago and when the event started we had still the stones. Now we didnt. I assumed that we got the stones this time too as before.
                    The problem with the support team is that when something is getting negative from the develope team that you get not an answer back anymore.

This is the first thing I got from the support team

We have made a report to our Developers Team about this case and they will have to check your records and see if how many Dragon Tower Stones you have earned during the event and hopefully they will send a compensation about this matter in form of the said stones. For now, please do be patient while we are working on it. We will update you once we have a feedback from our team. Thank you!*

The last answer I got was this
                    Please be advised that if you obtain or received dragon tower stones it won't go to your inventory it would only show in the event UI.*

This is RUDE. This is how R2 is treating their customers.

Comment

I received some clarification with the event and the issue regarding the event and rewards. I've notified the team and I'm currently waiting on a response. Once I receive and update from them I will notify you here. In regards to the tickets, I will inform them you're unhappy with the responses to your tickets as that is all I am able to do. Thank you for your understanding.
                      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

And then? You go to china by foot? Simple question, and one week past.

Comment

Originally posted by R26109851 View Post
                          And then? You go to china by foot? Simple question, and one week past.
                          We won't get an answer. That is the power they have of being in China. It is not like we can go to their office that easy to demand a clarification. They know that and because of that they do whatever they want.

Comment

Working...
                          X