Payment System Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment System Bug

Even though I have already submitted a Ticket to Support there is a Bug in the payment system Causing the purchase to revert to a older server I.E. I mad a purchase of a 1 month VIP for S17 however after the payment was made it says S16 and Credited the VIP time to that server not S17 I'm not happy about this as now I've wasted money to as I'm sure be told that the VIP cannot be placed on the correct server "Unfortunately we cannot transfer VIP,Items,or Digital Currency from one server to the other Sorry for the inconvenience"

Please, send me your ticket information and I'll notify the team of your issue. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you for your response I have Spoken with Support however with how things go I know theres a chance I'm going to get stiffed on this as sometimes these things happen due to coding problems with gaming.

Comment

I understand, but unfortunately, I'm limited on what I can do to assist.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Still having trouble with the payment system however when I was told how to remedy it there was important information left out I've messaged support however as of late its taken 2 or 3 tickets for a single response and it took 4-5 days was there a Holiday recently?

I was able to find some resolution please close thank you
          Last edited by ShadowAxle; 03-05-2020, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X