Can't enter the game!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't enter the game!

It was fine like 2 hours ago until I feel a bit lag/delay so I refresh until been waiting for 2-4 minutes this message show up
    "You were disconnected, try again later". I try so many time going back in there like 4 or 5 times, still couldn't go back in.
    I even clean cache two times & still say the same message over & over again.

I screenshot the whole desktop to show you my wi-fi is perfectly fine compare to the message!
    Also still stuck at 99% for almost 4 minutes til the message reappear again say "You were disconnected, try again later".
    Even you Click where its say "Click Here" (If can't enter the game). that button doesn't work?

I try other games like wartune it work login to game, but Dragon Awaken always having the troublesome to get in the game & sometime delay and such.

First Screenshot was from Google Chrome Browser
    Second Screenshot was from R2Client

Both same message say: "You were disconnected, try again later"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 03-18-2020, 08:58 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]
Working...
X