Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This game is very good! If it's the one I am thinking.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is very good! If it's the one I am thinking.

This game has the potential to rival Wartune popularity if it's the same Dragon Awaken from prof city. The graphics are great and the gameplay is like if LOA and Wartune had a baby. It's a perfect mix between the two games and isn't as extreme p2w like Wartune is. It's still very p2w just like the rest of these games but you can actually get somewhere with the free currency they give out to players. Unlike wartune were basically 99% of the events are recharge this, big spender that, recharge this, etc type of thing. They still have those recharge events and casher only events but as I said you can still get those big prizes as a free player just not as fast. The game play events they have are just like Wartune's too like battlegrounds, world bosses, cross server pvp, etc. Though instead of sylphs and all those flamingos they have dragons. No troops but hereos and all hereos are free to every player in time. Not like LOA where the best hereos are blocked by a money wall. So basically unless R2 decides to screw this up some how(which they probably end up doing sadly...)this game could potentially take over Wartune popularity.

The only thing I really hope they decide not to do is open a billion servers each week. Keep the opening server count to one every week or every other week and it be golden. If not most players who don't reach the top ranks will just server hop the next day to the new server. Which will cause the game to slowly die and end up closing down. That's how these "new games" never end up lastly. The company decides to make a quick buck in a few months to a year at most then shut down when the player base ends up dying out. Stop spreading the playerbase around and concentrate on quality servers instead of the quantity of servers you have. If r2games can do that then this game will last a very long time and could end up better than Wartune.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 07-09-2019, 10:33 AM. Reason: Profanity replaced with flamingos. Please, don't curse. :)

You know they are just going to open up a lot of servers. It will happen.
    ♪ ♫ ♬
    Plug it in and turn me on
    uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
    Whisper
    Hunter
    S5 Regents Return
    Level 57
    Rebelz
    51678+

Comment

It is the same game, exactly. DA site opens a server every 5 days atm but then has a break then another server cluster but this is to benefit the Multi dungeons as the rooms can be cross server but only in brackets. e.g. my S313 char rooms dont show up with my S153 room. but my S310 shows with 313. V helpful with certain runs and less likely to struggle.

But agreed the game is great. R2 due to open a server on 16th...same as DA(im choosing the DA server due to paypal recharges cheaper in my country than on R2) but hopefully at some point for BG and cross server events they could merge DA with R2 like they have done on wartune.

Comment

Working...
      X