i will post this again and again mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will post this again and again mods

just like r2 to not follow the offical events and do there own thing just to influence spending.

now these events are on every other provider of dragon awaken and dragon awaken's other language version so WHY is r2 being different about it.

before you say they different version they are not. r2 and every other provider share the exact same maintenace time and all get the same patches at same time like the martyr patch.

so when are we getting growth contest and events that contain shards etc or is that never going to happen r2 since you think they will reduce your cash flow.. i left r2games long ago when you destroyed wartune and only came back to see how you were going to screw over your new games which i been playing for a lot longer then you have even had dragon awaken out.

Server: Oceanic
    IGN: RoadsideBomb

We're being told that our events are appropriate for the age of our version, and we might receive the other events in the future. We will continue to forward feedback regarding the request for these events.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this was posted on the fb dragon awakened official group site.....Dear players next Growth Contest will be on Nov 16th ( only in the servers open more than 14 days can participate). You can use Soul Stone to participate in this event and get the amazing rewards! Don’t miss it !!.....my server west 1 started in July, we are more then 2 weeks old, try again on the age appropriate thing,
      Live long and prosper.

Comment

thats ** from them memory .. we have the exact same game as the other providers and they the same as each other.

Disocrd has a offical dragon awaken channel that is for all providers to use as the devs tell them the events to post just like r2 has you do and they the same devs r2 asks when you submit a ticket. so i am siding with the original poster of this thread that something is not right and we should be getting the OFFICAL events put forward by the devs and not the providers.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

Yes, the devs are the same, but there can be differences between publishers. The discord is not ours, and we do not give information to players through discord. Our events are posted in our News and Events section (and I apologize for real life getting in the way of posting these in a timely manner). Nothing is posted on R2Games' Dragon Awaken Facebook page about these events. R2 has not promised you everything would be the same as any other publisher's version of the game.

When they mentioned that our events are age appropriate, it meant the game itself here, for us, is still young. They were not referring to servers being in new server events. They are saying the game here is too young for these events, and may potentially be launched in the future.

Your feedback regarding these events will of course continue to be forwarded, and hopefully they see these events are desired and will speed up whatever it is they are doing to bring you these events.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the discord is run by the devs and NOT the publishers so if that dev discord gives event dates like a growth contest then all publishers must give said event.

"When they mentioned that our events are age appropriate, it meant the game itself here, for us, is still young." ... well its the full game as in everything they got we have so how is a full game young.

r2games is delaying stuff just to force spending like the OP said.. its been done by them before and still doing it with WARTUNE.
            Dragon Awaken
            Server: S9
            Character: Raven

Comment

You ALL need to realize that even though the game is old on other hosts, it is NEW to R2. No reason to get huffy, things will be released according to the same Criteria and time line as they let them be released on the servers on the other host sites. This has NOTHING to do with R2.. It is totally up to the publisher.

Comment

Originally posted by karjen View Post
                You ALL need to realize that even though the game is old on other hosts, it is NEW to R2. No reason to get huffy, things will be released according to the same Criteria and time line as they let them be released on the servers on the other host sites. This has NOTHING to do with R2.. It is totally up to the publisher.
                "things will be released according to the same Criteria and time line as they let them be released on the servers on the other host sites" .. i can tell you this that they never held back events. i been on there s1 since 1 hour after s1 launched and trust me when i say r2 is holding stuff back on purpose to increase spenders cash flow.

now before you get on your casher high horse i got 260k USD sunk into my wartune accounts on r2 games so i can fully cash if i want to. i mad at r2 for holding back the events that would help free players as they the back bone of the game. no free players then server would be like 10 people each and that can't support a game so no free players means games dies.
                Server: Oceanic
                IGN: RoadsideBomb

Comment

Working...
                X