sphere protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sphere protection

this new thing, sphere protection available for stronger guys is fully ridiculous and should be disabled when fighting weak players, any way sphere or not sphere they, already, don't have any chance to win.....the good way was the possibility to enable it on all heroes and not only on big spender heroes
    Last edited by R287573137; 01-15-2020, 04:41 AM. Reason: when i wrote my first message the options in Faction Shop or Exchange Shop was not available they appears after the events to buy to get it

Sphere Protection is for everybody not for Big Spender, if you click Faction Shop or Exchange Shop it show you can unlocked those "Hades, Ares & Poseidon Sphere" Once exchange them to get the material activates.

Honor Shop: Hades Book = 1000 Honor
    Faction Shop: Ares Shield = 1000 Faction Badge
    Champion Shop: Poseidon's Horn = 1000 King Chest

Once got all those Material Activates, you can now go to Sphere Dungeon to get those Essence upgrade.
    The Promote Tab need Sphere Stone, but haven't see them so far. (might not added it yet or could be in the event for any update in forum.)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-08-2020, 11:09 PM.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

he is talking about non ulti players getting screwed over when fighting weaker ulti players because of this.
      Dragon Awaken
      Server: S9
      Character: Raven

Comment

The point Anime was making is that it is available to EVERYONE that has reached the level required, you do not have to be a "big spender" to get them

My suggestion, work at getting to the levels needed like everyone else

Comment

I understand the point of the non ULTI players when meeting ULTI players. But.. I don't think it really matters because you will lose anyway. There are too much stats on the background different than sphere which you don't see.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
            I understand the point of the non ULTI players when meeting ULTI players. But.. I don't think it really matters because you will lose anyway. There are too much stats on the background different than sphere which you don't see.
            i'm not ulti and i was killing ulti player teams that were stronger .. i do have another account that is ulti so i know a few tricks in deal with them but for the normal non ulti they could be stronger but lose because of sphere.
            Dragon Awaken
            Server: S9
            Character: Raven

Comment

Working...
            X