Event update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event update

I have played many years Wartune but I notice that in Dragon Awaken the Event update is kinda crappy. Can this be improved ASAP?

agree,
    event forum is useless how we can plan spending and recharging?....

Comment

Sorry about that. I am trying my best.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

simple enough just have r2 ask the devs to give us the events the other providers have.

Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

I understand your frustrations with certain events not matching what other versions have or the differences you've noticed or notice in the future, but please, keep in mind that they are different versions, and they will not always match. However, I will notify the team you're requesting updated events. Thank you, and happy gaming.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Is not about the "other versions" is about Dragon Awaken from R2, It's Sharp Developers never answer any question or suggestion provide by players, we are asking overtime about GC event to came back and NOTHING, dont have any frequency of events and we all time wakeup blind, blind because all time come events and we dont know ANY INFORMATION from this! And sometimes we see some post's here about the events but it is not always that we have this, Is difficult to know WE NEED IT?

Comment

Originally posted by ramonrossi View Post
              Is not about the "other versions" is about Dragon Awaken from R2, It's Sharp Developers never answer any question or suggestion provide by players, we are asking overtime about GC event to came back and NOTHING, dont have any frequency of events and we all time wakeup blind, blind because all time come events and we dont know ANY INFORMATION from this! And sometimes we see some post's here about the events but it is not always that we have this, Is difficult to know WE NEED IT?
              I do not play this game so please, don't use abbreviations for events or in-game things. I will not understand. However, this is still a very new game to R2. This means things will not always match other providers. We will forward suggestions and requests, but again as I previously stated there will be differences between the versions. Thank you, and happy gaming.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I do not play this game so please, don't use abbreviations for events or in-game things. I will not understand. However, this is still a very new game to R2. This means things will not always match other providers. We will forward suggestions and requests, but again as I previously stated there will be differences between the versions. Thank you, and happy gaming.
                Our point. New game for R2, the more reason that they should promote this game more. Lacking in information, not good events is not helping to make the game thrive for R2. They had great success with Wartune. Success doesn't come on it's own. How hard is this to understand?

Comment

As my mom would say, a cook who doesn’t taste your food serves salty We always read "We will forward suggestions and requests" but in back we never received a "yes thanks" "no, we cant" "We do not pretend to put this on game", is like talk to a wall

Comment

GC = Growth Contest

Comment

Suggestions and requests for changes are being forwarded. The rate at which or if they are implemented is at R2's discretion. Unfortunately, that might not make all players happy, but that is the information I have been supplied. I will continue to forward helpful suggestions and requests, but that is all I am able to do. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Well done, we already got punished by no Chinese New Year event.
                        Last edited by Thaleia38; 01-25-2020, 04:26 AM.

Comment

it's true, i asked here on the forum and the only thing they do is delete, without deigning to answer

Comment

Working...
                          X