Deleted topic about events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted topic about events

Unbelievable that my topic about events and recharge events R2 versus other providers is deleted by the moderators. This means that R2 is not planning to align. Only downsizing rewards from Carnaval and Magnata.

I checked on why your post was removed. It's advertising another games promotions and sales. You can send in a ticket if you'd like to see things adjusted to match the other provider. However, it does not mean these changes will happen. They are different companies and while they are similar you will see different variations in some aspects. If you wish to discuss this further please, feel free to send me a private message. Thank you, and happy gaming.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

They have turned a good game into a slot machine and do not have a minimum of respect for their consumers.

if you are going to pay, pay for a product from a company that respects the consumer, play on the official website.
      Inglês

unfortunately i saw that this is the r2games vision about its players, they are nothing to them. I ask, I try a solution and they delete my comments

unfortunately i saw that this is the r2games vision about its players, they are nothing to them.
      Last edited by Hachiro; 02-10-2020, 12:40 PM. Reason: Please use edit function

Comment

Working...
      X