Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quitting

hello i am FrozenHeart from s9

i quit this game of 30 min ago. sold my inventory, recycled my set and got rid of everything.. i quit because r2 will not give us the events we requesting and not fixing the 50x king token divinity scroll (which i have). that divinity scroll is the biggest waste of tokens ever given you need to kill over 1000 wilds monster just for a 1% boost to exp from all sources.

i may return if and only if we get the same events as the other providers (there are a few all with same events) or they unlock the other 5 divinity scroll perks and make it auto give max level instead of killing millions of wilds monsters to reach it.
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Its a pity, I wished that they would listen to us
    Last edited by Thaleia38; 01-28-2020, 06:17 AM.

Comment

they lost a casher when i left so they fix it or more will follow me .. only takes 1 to get the ball rolling
      Dragon Awaken
      Server: S9
      Character: Raven

Comment

unfortunately i saw that this is the r2games vision about its players, they are nothing to them. I ask, I try a solution and they delete my comments.

Comment

if you are going to pay, pay for a product from a company that respects the consumer, play on the official website.

Comment

They have turned a good game into a slot machine and do not have a minimum of respect for their consumers.

Comment

Working...
            X