Trying again before R2 deletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying again before R2 deletes

dragon awaken game a few years ago on the official website, i decided to change platforms on the recommendation of some friends who mistakenly moved here. I would like to know why many good events were removed from the game, including the new server event on the S15. if you can answer me this time before I have the inelegance to delete it like the other times.

R2 thinks the other way arround. When income is declining, they are declining the events. Well nobody is going to spend money for the same stuff everytime. They need to learn that releasing new events with new stuff will increase the money for them. I'm counting on that events will get lesser and lesser. Thank god, it saves me money. lol

Comment

but you will agree with me that as much as they are willing to sacrifice their own fun, the goal of a game, sacrificing the new server event is a spit in the face of consumers

Comment

yep, that is what they are good at. unfortunate.

Comment

they put it in the second week and you still cant take advantage of it because you cant get any materials from it

Comment

and look, in my view cutting events and turning the game into a terrible and stressful slot machine was the end of many good online games. is it so hard to understand that by stimulating players will profit more ??

Comment

Your last thread on this same topic is still up. You keep comparing events here to events that are on another platform. We've been told additional events might come once this platform's version of the game is a little older, but overall, we are a different platform, and there may be differences.

Regarding deleted topics: While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums.
              http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules

That out of the way, what was the issue with S15's events?
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi Memorylane. It is not based on the version. The version is the same as on the other providers, R2 is choosing not to give the same events as the others. Some of those events have been here as a one timer. A growth contest with wings stones in december and 2 weeks ago something else of which I can't remember the name.
                We now notice that R2 is declining in events since recharges are declining. That is not the right response. If you have a store and have a sale of black t-shirts and you repeat this every 2 weeks, there are no buyers anymore because all have bought the black t-shirts. If the store is responding on that with a decline on sales offers, the store won't survive because buyers go to another store. It is not rocket science.
                Last edited by Thaleia38; 02-10-2020, 05:26 AM.

Comment

The suggestion to hold the same exact rotation of events as on the other platform has been, and continues to be, frequently forwarded. That's all we can do.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sorry MemoryLane but i believe you know this is not true, and i believe it is possible to change the way R2 sees its players and what it expects from the future. it's always time to change.

Comment

I have to agree. I started LoA3 S26 late and was going to join and coin S27. S27 never happened. LoA is a huge money maker. So, I jumped to Dragon Awaken, played OG host years ago, but now not sure. I coin. I am not sure R2 is adept at the coining addiction game. lol I started S15 8 days in so not gonna coin it. Waiting for S16, but after LoA3 no show and new event on S15 DA seriously late today, not sure I want to invest. Seems they might just quit it like they did LoA3. Yet decades old Wartune they open new on all....Do they not get it or what? I am cautious now. Was wanting to do 100 bucks for investment and then coin for 1st week rewards, but now not so sure.

Comment

Another thought to not coin, flash is obsolete come Dec 2020. This host runs on adobe flash. Things that make ya go hmm

Comment

Working...
                        X