Event update forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event update forum

minori. It has no single use to put events online that are in the past. We players are only intersted what is coming, not what we already know. Thnx

I apologize for the delayed response. I did not see this message. In the future when you're tagging me include a * before typing my name to ensure you're tagging the appropriate person. In regards to the events, can you explain what you're referring to? The forum posts for events are listed properly.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      I apologize for the delayed response. I did not see this message. In the future when you're tagging me include a * before typing my name to ensure you're tagging the appropriate person Upsers. In regards to the events, can you explain what you're referring to? The forum posts for events are listed properly.
      If i want to refer a event in this forum, can you please tell me how to do that? i am new here.
      Last edited by kathleenigl543; 04-03-2020, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
        I apologize for the delayed response. I did not see this message. In the future when you're tagging me include a * before typing my name to ensure you're tagging the appropriate person. In regards to the events, can you explain what you're referring to? The forum posts for events are listed properly.
        Thaleia38 want to know what coming after the events from the Forum Post in "News and Events". We all want to know what is coming after once the events is over such as like in the forum for March 28-March 30 but we need to know what else is coming after that once it's reset in March 31- April ? (Everybody want to know what come after that, cuz everybody interest to see whats going on in "News and Events" post instead of delay message.)
        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
        Character: Mage
        Class: Knighthood
        level: 80
        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

I haven't posted them yet because I've been quite sick. Sorry about that. I will get the current ones up, the april fool's series up, after work today, and will talk to the team about posting them the day before instead of the day of. I'm not going to be able to do much better than that.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X