Maintenance again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintenance again

Why you dont warn about maintenance? S8-S9 closed, others servers too. It's to diffuclt? Or prefer post something about past events?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captureprize.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	282.9 KB
ID:	2002674Click image for larger version  Name:	Captureprize.PNG Views:	1 Size:	282.9 KB ID:	2002673Captureprize.PNG They don't know what their right hand is doing whilst the left is raking in the money, they can't even pay out prizes from competitions to people who win (Even with screenshots)..
    Last edited by Steve Newton; 02-27-2020, 03:15 AM.

Comment

We had a mentor on S6. Such useless people, lots of blabla and when you say something about the coming maintenance, she/he gets silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
        We had a mentor on S6. Such useless people, lots of blabla and when you say something about the coming maintenance, she/he gets silent.
        Same thing on S8-S9, ask about dragon tower stones, and only silence is my answer)

Comment

Oh great, it is a merge.. without announcement. Only 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 are offline

Comment

Still dont undertand sense in merge. My opinion this thing force people leave this game.

Comment

Why would a merge force players to leave game?

Comment

More players on server, dragons die faster (Nurske lives 3 min if 7 peoples attack her, Ancient cata boss lives second 30), less mobs and longer respawn waiting.

Comment

S1 is still a full server and everything dies there quick

Comment

I see they have launched server 17 PMSL ( what is the point )

To attract the big money spenders, to battle out their ego's and become supreme keyboard warriors...Sounds like some other games b4 they went bust..

Stargazer s7
                    Last edited by Steve Newton; 02-27-2020, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Attract money spenders? In russian F2P jugger and dwar, top players spend over 100k euro in game. Spend same money here? No way. Feedback dont working, PvP dont exist, (cant attack players that i want), bugs users welcome here. If R2 think 20 usd better then 1000 usd, its okay. Sorry for bad english.

Comment

Super lag after merger

Comment

Working...
                        X