Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Gacha hero coins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gacha hero coins

How do you get these coins , it just says get from event , but does not say how to obtain ?

To obtain the coins should be in the spending event if look in the top screen Icon - say "Events" (look like a present shape).
    Anything there say in Source: Events must do with recharge event or spending event to obtain those coins.
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

it says , source : event . i have looked at every reward on offer in all the spending events and there is no , hero gocha coin , available .
      So again my question is , in which event is it available and at what level of expenditure?

Comment

my apology , i just found it in the 20000/20000 spend for recharge bonus .

Comment

Originally posted by GreyGear View Post
          my apology , i just found it in the 20000/20000 spend for recharge bonus .
          No worries. Anything there say "Source - Events" is always in the event, depending where it locate it & it's not easy to get for free-player compare to cash-player
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Working...
          X