No announcement yet.

Unexpected Downtime - Ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell actually happened let us know about that...…. don't try to play hide and seek with us....

Why is there no one replying here beside the players???
    Last edited by hemant1811kumar; 12-28-2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Because we cant get on the game and they cant get on the forum. link broken

Comment

Did they send there
        Amateur
        Developers and Support team on Holiday???? They can't even fix the links???
        Last edited by hemant1811kumar; 12-28-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hemant1811kumar View Post
          What the hell actually happened let us know about that...…. don't try to play hide and seek with us....

Why is there no one replying here beside the players???
          Hey man, they are working, if you only play and do more nothing in ur life its ur problem, u think commenting here will be more fast?

Comment

Originally posted by R278585325 View Post

Hey man, they are working, if you only play and do more nothing in ur life its ur problem, u think commenting here will be more fast?
            I spend my money on this game whether it is $1 or $1000, its non of your business whether I do business or play.... It's a forum where everyone have right to ask about the whole disaster

Comment

i hope the game will be back today, we all miss last day of the events

Comment

Ok but u are no asking, they already sad is a UNEXPECTED DOWNTIME
                u know read? If u spend, this change nothing, all guys here is player like you and ur "spend money" on game no turn u a better then one whos not spend....

Comment

maybe they can give us a prize for missing the events last day. like shards i can sell at the shard store that give me at least 1k of coins

Comment

1k coins each that is and at least 50 shards of them

Comment

Originally posted by R278585325 View Post
                      Ok but u are no asking, they already sad is a UNEXPECTED DOWNTIME
                      u know read? If u spend, this change nothing, all guys here is player like you and ur "spend money" on game no turn u a better then one whos not spend....
                      No I don't know how to read.... If you are in business then it's your responsibilities to let the Client know how much time they needed.... Do you even know how to read the time??

And one more think they are not here doing social service to launch the game.... they also need money from clients....

Comment

Stop spam man XD Dont will change nothing, the issue is like the name of the post, UNEXPECTED, u never know how much time need to spend to solve one thing who are UNEXPECTED, dont be a blame player

Comment

And
                          TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Dear players, we are aware of the issue with being unable to access WT, WTR, DA, OZ, EF, LoW, and VE today. The problem is currently being worked on and we hope to have a fix soon. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by ramonrossi View Post
                            Stop spam man XD Dont will change nothing, the issue is like the name of the post, UNEXPECTED, u never know how much time need to spend to solve one thing who are UNEXPECTED, dont be a blame player
                            Hey man I am not spamming here, I just want to know how much time extra they needed... Isn't over 10 Hours, so the maintenance team "MemoryLane" should update the forum....????

Comment

how about 50k of flag and fiend ring shards each would love that also

Comment

Originally posted by hemant1811kumar View Post

Hey man I am not spamming here, I just want to know how much time extra they needed... Isn't over 10 Hours, so the maintenance team "MemoryLane" should update the forum....????
                                Ye all need know but take a time, in on her time they will send something here, relax and go party XD

Comment

Working...
                                X