Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected Downtime - Ended

Dear players,

We are aware of the issue with being unable to access Dragon Awaken today. The problem is currently being worked on and we hope to have a fix soon. At this time, we do not have an estimate for how long servers will be down for. We thank you in advance for your patience.

UPDATE: Servers are back up. We apologize for the inconvenience.

lol yeah right the monkeys dont have an idea what there doing why not just refund all our money so we can on from this piece of **** game

Comment

Just switch from Flash to Unity or so that would solve tons of problems.......

Comment

4 hours and the monkeys have not fixed roflmao god just shut down the game and refund us the money we have all put into it wow really comp will only be a few potion for most but those that are on support player servers will get heaps lol thats w and K2jaguar lol.hy the the severs from 5 up can get 10 mil br in an hour like Physic and K2jaguar lol

Comment

Great game. Thanks for info. We all have a choice on what game to play. Hope the servers are up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane2 View Post
            Dear players,

At this time, we do not have an estimate for how long servers will be down for.
            I like to hear this))

Comment

over 5 hours now allready, that is a very long time ....

Comment

Are you kidding???? what about the cash events that players are enrolled in?? Its better when the server is up with huge compensation specially to VIP players... we are not kidding seriously...

Comment

oh come on like 9 hours now i went to bed and still down

Comment

Can we get our money back?

Comment

i want my money back too XD

Comment

money back + compensation thanks

Comment

The game isn't broken. My husband didn't refresh the game and is still running happily in the game.. seems to be alone and killing all the drakes. It is the link that isn't working so how hard can it be to fix that? 10 hours as I believe and still no fix.

Comment

About this, whos not refresh and still playing i think the game will do a rollback and return online

Comment

Not sure or they will do a rollback in this case but anyway, would be nice if they would give a nice compensation… Like claiming the event rewards for 2nd time. Would be fair... This issue should really have been fixed within a hour as in the past happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X