No announcement yet.

Unexpected Downtime - Ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe we can get 2 heros 1 5 star and the other 6 star. that would be nice too

Comment

Only worried about my points in Cube.. since it is last day..

Comment

maybe compensation include 1k of cube points that would be nice

Comment

What a joke how about refunding all our money so we can move on to a better game this just a typical 7road and R2 problem it happens in all there games we will get nothing in comp.

Comment

hmmm...nope i like the game. and it was an unexpected technical error. how about include everything i said in one compensation and include 200 carnival bags with it

Comment

game up everyone

Comment

ty for game coming back and your hard work. if you are thinking about compensation feel free to use one of my suggestions.

Comment

what the devolpers need to be lookine g into is server 7 and now server 6 for the hacks that are been used and heroes being obtained that literally during the event would cost $1000.00 dollars a piece for each one. no one spends 3000.00 dollars for 3 heroesandonly one of them was worth even having. since the merge of server 7 with server 6 almost every players br rocketed over nite from 2and 3 mil to 11 mil 12 mil and up. these are players that didnt even have vip and now get everything that ocmes out for every event.some even siad they couldnt recharge on the game and now they got 18 mil br and up, i quit the game and informed r2 of what was being done and no doubt that down time had something to do with the most infamous hacker that came to server 6 and ruined that server and the players.k2 jaguar is nothing but a thief and has found a way to hack dragons awaken and has all them players on server 7and 6 doing it. If they would look at their accounting records they would see that server 6 and 7 are not recharging a penny but are reaping rewards that players wo do recharge dont even get all the rewrds thatt they are getting. i recently quit the game over it after being an r2 gamer for 7 yrs. they have not even done anything about this and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to look at account records and compare to a players account.that down time no doubt they had something to do with it and i bet you every player that is stealing to gain in the game has everything from the event. on server 6 and 7. they have set up discord use bots and even can hack into another players account without r2 even being able to to see if they join that discord room. Dragons awakens will go under and thats sad to say because it really was a fun and awesome game.if they dont get serious and look into more then what they are and i mean dig they are gonna lose all their real players who did recharge and support the game.R2 this is one time you really need to take the time and seriously look into this.I see i am not the only one who is aware of this i see k2jaguar name all over this forum. people know they are doing something wrong and not getting their stuff honestly by recharging and sadly enough she got other people to do the same that had never recharged til after the merge so it wouldnt be so obvious. But it made it even more obvious. I hope you guys dont think your winners because your not Your losers cheater and thieves thats what you rank number 1 in and nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by skullprincess32 View Post
                    what the devolpers need to be lookine g into is server 7 and now server 6 for the hacks that are been used and heroes being obtained that literally during the event would cost $1000.00 dollars a piece for each one. no one spends 3000.00 dollars for 3 heroesandonly one of them was worth even having. since the merge of server 7 with server 6 almost every players br rocketed over nite from 2and 3 mil to 11 mil 12 mil and up. these are players that didnt even have vip and now get everything that ocmes out for every event.some even siad they couldnt recharge on the game and now they got 18 mil br and up, i quit the game and informed r2 of what was being done and no doubt that down time had something to do with the most infamous hacker that came to server 6 and ruined that server and the players.k2 jaguar is nothing but a thief and has found a way to hack dragons awaken and has all them players on server 7and 6 doing it. If they would look at their accounting records they would see that server 6 and 7 are not recharging a penny but are reaping rewards that players wo do recharge dont even get all the rewrds thatt they are getting. i recently quit the game over it after being an r2 gamer for 7 yrs. they have not even done anything about this and it doesnt take a rocket scientist to look at account records and compare to a players account.that down time no doubt they had something to do with it and i bet you every player that is stealing to gain in the game has everything from the event. on server 6 and 7. they have set up discord use bots and even can hack into another players account without r2 even being able to to see if they join that discord room. Dragons awakens will go under and thats sad to say because it really was a fun and awesome game.if they dont get serious and look into more then what they are and i mean dig they are gonna lose all their real players who did recharge and support the game.R2 this is one time you really need to take the time and seriously look into this.I see i am not the only one who is aware of this i see k2jaguar name all over this forum. people know they are doing something wrong and not getting their stuff honestly by recharging and sadly enough she got other people to do the same that had never recharged til after the merge so it wouldnt be so obvious. But it made it even more obvious. I hope you guys dont think your winners because your not Your losers cheater and thieves thats what you rank number 1 in and nothing else
                    7 games were down, not just Dragon Awaken. A discord bot can't record login information for random websites unless users are providing their login information themselves.

I see the name k2jaguar mentioned twice, both in this thread, and neither instance is in the form of a report that can be forwarded. People spend money on games, sometimes in mind boggling amounts, and people lie about things on the internet. I'm not saying there's nothing wrong, just that a rant or a passing comment in a random thread is not a report and doesn't give anything to act on. Please submit evidence, which includes screenshots, video, links, clear descriptions, etc, of the claims of wrongdoing in a ticket, and the matter will then be investigated.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have sent in a ticket gave them the information they asked but yet nothing has changed and it would be so simple for it to be looked into and yes Memory Lane they did te;; me after writing the ticket 3 times and changin my password and my account still being logged into that they could seewhere it was being logged from another country ip address after it was to late for mee then the damage was done and if it is not being done threw discord then someone needs to find out how they are doing and how they are doing what they are doing because i assure you that player has nothing good in them and maybe you will see soon resolve it or lose alot of your 6 and yr players Its up to r2 the devopers it is being done anc accounts being hacked and credit cards being used without authorization. i have adreessed this many times and unfortunetly i had to et r2 games go and leave alot of friends because no one is doing nothing about it. i dont know what it will take but it si being done and no one is doing nothing about it. i have been real patient but that patience is now gone. You will see one day soon because if it takes going beyond a ticket or a forum then that is what will have to happen. People are hacking and staling on that server and someone needs to address it instead of letting tyhem think it is okay and them getting away with it and laugh about it. i knoq one day Memory Lane i am gonna be able to say to you I told you so.

Comment

Just an FYI: Discord channel for Dragon Awaken is not an official R2 channel, it was formed by players on R2 to provide players with help in runs and provide info about different things in the game. If you look at the post here on forum about the channel, you will see this.

Also, I know many that can raise BR without being VIP ..you do not have to be VIP to recharge or get things in the game

Comment

if you look on discords home page it provides hacking tips on how to get others pass words

Comment

if you want more proof google it

Comment

i have sent in a ticket gave them the information they asked but yet nothing has changed
                              What's the character name and server your ticket is under? I'll ask questions about it.

R280395
                              R2 does not have an official discord for any of their games, so I do not have a discord home page to look at, and I'm not googling it. If you have evidence that shows something is happening on this website, please do share that with me and I will see what I can have done about it. If discord is your concern, don't use discord.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i have sent in a ticket gave them the information they asked but yet nothing has changed and it would be so simple for it to be looked into and yes Memory Lane they did te;; me after writing the ticket 3 times and changin my password and my account still being logged into that they could seewhere it was being logged from another country ip address after it was to late for mee then the damage was done and if it is not being done threw discord then someone needs to find out how they are doing and how they are doing what they are doing because i assure you that player has nothing good in them and maybe you will see soon resolve it or lose alot of your 6 and yr players Its up to r2 the devopers it is being done anc accounts being hacked and credit cards being used without authorization. i have adreessed this many times and unfortunetly i had to et r2 games go and leave alot of friends because no one is doing nothing about it. i dont know what it will take but it si being done and no one is doing nothing about it. i have been real patient but that patience is now gone. You will see one day soon because if it takes going beyond a ticket or a forum then that is what will have to happen. People are hacking and staling on that server and someone needs to address it instead of letting tyhem think it is okay and them getting away with it and laugh about it. i knoq one day Memory Lane i am gonna be able to say to you I told you so.

MemoryLane, please don't take it too serious.
                                She hasn't left game as she says. (logs 1 time a week)
                                The player is online and changed the name into Punisher and created a new clan with the name Destructors. Significant detail is that K2Jaguar changed his name before Skully changed her name into Punisher, already in something similair as Punisher.
                                Also on the day that Skully came online again and changed name into Punisher, she was saying that she was kinda a new player that took the account over and bla bla bla. Well, when it was really a new player than why create a name like that and don't join another clan? Also she has friends enough all over the world that can log her on another place on earth. Her previous partner in game is from Asia.. and she is playing with him for many years.
                                So this is a perfect example of ENVY. Not a good sport, if you lose, just don't make other people look bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X