Dragon Treasure Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Treasure Bug

I played Dragon Treasure, won the gifts for 900+ points but game shows me with 490 points on the ladder.

Unfortunately I don't know how many I should have.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dragon Treasure bug1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	2000526

Name:	Dragon Treasure bug2.jpg
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	2000527

I finished 1st on the previous day with +1000 points and the bar was almost the same filled.

again the next day

Name:	new bug8.jpg
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	2000573

Name:	new bug9.jpg
Size:	175.1 KB
ID:	2000574

I want my actual winnings and PLEASE fix it.

Comment

Have you submitted a ticket with support? If you have please DM me with the ticket number or email associated with the ticket so I can ask them to look into it. If you have not please submit a ticket here is the link http://www.r2games.com/support/
      Last edited by Hachiro; 01-15-2020, 04:17 PM.
      To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
        Have you submitted a ticket with support? If you have please DM me with the ticket number or email associated with the ticket so I can ask them to look into it. If you have not please submit a ticket here is the link http://www.r2games.com/support/
        Thanks for the reply I did. It would be nice to have a direct link to support, the main page is a little confusing with Q & A to find link to the ticket form.
        (Except if there is already and I didn't notice )

Comment

Originally posted by kae.da View Post

Thanks for the reply I did. It would be nice to have a direct link to support, the main page is a little confusing with Q & A to find link to the ticket form.
          (Except if there is already and I didn't notice )
          Was this issue resolved I haven't heard anything else about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Was this issue resolved I haven't heard anything else about it?
            No it hasn't. I think problem starts with a new day, as the Dragon Treasure may not restart or creates conflicts with cases like leaving a game half and return next day to play etc.
            I do get every day my personal rewards of 1.5k points. The problem is only in the ladder. It counts wrongly and it should start every new day competition from zero. As it is, it shows the previous day winners only.

Comment

Would you please dm me the ticket number or email associated with your ticket so I can ask that it be looked into?

Comment

Working...
              X