Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant log into server 1

Unable to log into server 1
    gives me a message saying.. fail to connect server, please check network status

when i log into my server 4 character i have no problem logging in

guess gona miss out on guild war today for server 1

You're not alone. My household can't log into S1 West either. We're currently in debate about quitting altogether unless this matter at least gets addressed soon. And mind you, we tried clearing browsers and switching to different ones. Same error message appears. I doubt its an unannounced maintenance matter.

Comment

have had same problem for most of the day today. Tried everything to get in, but server 1 is the only server I cannot get to load

Comment

ya sucks..
        thats where i spend all my money too ...

was hoping to try my luck on getting the new hero but noticed while playing on server 4
        there is no new hero added .. all we got was a picture of her in the banner standing next to Apollo
        but least i can try to get a new artifact if i ever get in that is

Comment

can log in now ...
          not sure what happen but glad it fixed itself

Comment

Back on-line! Perhaps a server time zone issue? Either way, we're back in the game, thank goodness.

Comment

Thank you for the update stating the issue has been resolved. Happy gaming!
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X