update or down grade? DOWNGRADE Apples

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update or down grade? DOWNGRADE Apples

ok holy apples how do i start stamina? daily dungeon? crosserver second shop? arena blitz? i dont know tbh i think what annoy me the most is the daily dungeon nerf like holy apples only 3 days of promote stones gain seriously!!!! but the heroes still need the apples same amount of PS (promote stones) to be ranked up??? like why you make a system to improve heros slowly and now you make it worse, the dificult is the same, the rewards are the same, and now the grind is even worse! gonna take months to rank up heroes and the game lvl you up so fast that the equipment and your heroes doesnt match the dificult and lvl 61 and im still hard figting to get my lvl 60 heros and equipment and now that gonna take 10 times harder to farm my stuff is so stupid,
    now the crosserver second shop 1 time buy stuff that reset after 14 days 14!! and you removed?? because is really fast to grind the apareance soul in wb right?? 2 per day lvl 4 uni ask you 30!! to 1 lvl with pitty stats increased, and the improved summoned scrolls like apples we dont win enough cs token daily and the seasonal rewards im talking about tokes are trash and you make people wait 15 days for that im gladly in place 73 but what about the others awaken heroes is as important as promotion and awaken takes waaaay longer, and its rng dependant and now you make it worse holy cow,
    i dont really mind the blitz for arena as i am in the rank i can get so blitzing for me is not problem i cant increase my power anytime i want so im stuck until i can promote my heroes further, but for bounty mission is gonna be annoying seeing that battle that you know you gonna win.
    the stamina syste now limits you even more as the potis are so expensive 300 crystals!! as stupid as transforming gems with crystals instead of gold, so 300 crystals for 50 stamin!!! so apples stupid bro there is not even a way to earn them and now you have to wait like 10 hours to do your stuff again

this update is soooooooo bad what helped you to improve fast is sooo nerfed now but the rewards and the dificulty of the game remain the same, for me its over not comming back to this game, this was so stupid an unnecesary,make the game way harder that already was you know i can accept the lvl 75 cryp boss using his ultime 2 time in arrow killing my whole team i can accept that but this, this is trash and stupid really retarded changes
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-29-2019, 01:18 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums. All profanity changed to apples

it's simple we will stop playing if they don't improve it again
    and the non-player game will collapse

they depreciate the product themselves
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-29-2019, 01:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

atleast wartune was good for 4 years before they started to dog that up. this game was decent for 1 month and now it already going downhill. would been better if u added a main char multi player dungeons or something fix random 1 hit kills in wb and random special attacks from the all the bosses. also raise the gold gain when fighting wb. i will keep compare to wartune sence its the same ppl who made this game. lock the daru and gold gain at 10mil. if u do enough damage. the gold income atm are just dumb.

also event chest 300 balens to open gamble chest that doesnt even say whats in it. i bought 5 keys and wow talk about 1500 wasted balens. never gonna open one again. lower it to 39-59 balens as every other game have it at. now its a rip off
      Last edited by *Minori*; 10-29-2019, 01:24 PM. Reason: Posts merged. Do not use profanity on the forums. All profanity changed to dog.

Comment

Working...
      X