Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets help out

Hey everyone,

I a starting this topic to come up with new ideas to help out with making this game better. I truly enjoy Eternal Fury but, there are a few tweak's that could be made to make this game over the top. So, lets collaborate and put together some ideas and see if its possible to make a few changes. I got a few to help start us off:

First: Can we add some sort of Multi player dungeon or Multi player Arean to help increase community interaction. Helping build a community of people interacting with each other will keep the servers/Guilds stronger.
    Second: Update the Guild battle system, If possible make a more interactive Guild battle that last longer. Guild battles right now you don't need to show up to and if you want to show up to them and you are 3 minutes late its over. Some people would love to interact with their toon in a guild battle vs other guilds toons.
    Third: Update the chat system to not a chat window in another screen or pop up but make it a an overlapping window on the bottom corner for people to see at all times. Easy access to chat will encourage people to engage in conversation which will help build a stronger community in game.

In all reality the main point to the updates I listed is that I think the biggest thing missing in this amazing game is a sense of community. If you could please add a few aspects to the game to help increase the community engagement that would amazing.

If there is anything anyone else would like to add feel free.

Too many ideas to start. again stamina ,daily dyngeon,cross server second shop,leveling up is rong with artifact take too long
    can enter a store for players,cross server arena player against player with no troops and quild vs quild, necropolis very strong the boss
    when anyone can reach 100 level after 2 years?artifact the same ,fairless is rong to loose from 1 hit in stage 20,

also something to find refined stones for costume where is that stones only with recharge can take? is rong,new server and put another recharge method ,
    to have the offer permanently fund to take 50000 balens in event
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-20-2019, 12:50 PM. Reason: Posts merged

Comment

The lag in loading is still a big issue, even with the R2 client loaded

Comment

Well lets be honest some of the stuff you requested was fixing things that you didn't like about the update. The stamina situation isn't as bad if you time when you are doing your dungeons. Just don't be impatient with the stamina and it turns out to be exactly the same as before. Also, they are definitely in the beginning stages of the game and are developing more pieces for us and we need to be patient on the updates and whats going on, Artifacts I hope will be fixed in new update it is clearly an unfinished idea . The small things are hopefully going to be fixed but, we need to talk big picture about the game. Which is why i brought up the multiplayer dungeons because it's something new and helps build a community. The Guild chat and World chat is dead in the game and it would be 1000% beneficial for both parties to help build a community of players the engage with each other. I do really like the change to guild battles and I think a battle ground face to face live interaction would be awesome as well. The arena without mercenaries is a cool idea but, just I feel like its a nick pick of what we have for our arena already.

LETS THINK BIG PICTURE NOT SMALL CHANGES/FIXES

Comment

dont forget this game is made by greedy people who do not care about the players. every game on R2 is the same. a over priced cash grab and nothing more. yes they are fun but expecting the devs to do anything is asking to much. they will eventually get around to fixes when they feel like it. look at wartune. even years after they remove content the game still showed quest for removed content. they simply dont care and most likely do not have the company to do so anyway, we are talking about small groups in Asia who simply want to line their pockets with simple browser games that eat cash faster than pay to win AAA games. lol

Comment

Working...
          X