Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears

Hi,
    Could someone explain clearly how to make/win a complete gear for lvl 20/30/40/50 ...
    What do we need where to find it etc...
    I personnally bought the lvl 45 set with my arena points but i guess there is a better one at lvl 50.
    A complete guide woulld be helpfull
    Thx

while there is no guide, you go to elite maps & in each map section there are components for a set armor ( i.e. 20, 30 lv etc.) You will see which component it can be dropped in the stage you will enter. Arena sets are 45lv & 55lv. The gear u can complete in the elite dungeons goes for 80lv... at this point of the game. While I'm not veteran in the game, I can say arena gear is more PvP friendly.

Comment

its different for everyone
      if you take your time and do not lvl rush i would save up all your points for all shops and work on lvl 60 gear to turn red
      your choice which of the 2 sets u want to make

others are saving up for lvl 80 gear by not spending any of there points and just waiting
      not even making gold sets and keeping there purple sets as is .....

you do want to upgrade to the next lvl gear sets once you do reach the proper lvl for the extra stats 40/50/60/70/80

myself i did invest a tone of gold into making my lvl 60 sword enchant 37 so im forced to make that red then upgrade to 70 red that way
      i invested alot of gold into my gear and u don't get the full amount back even if u pay diamonds for decompose
      im lvl 69 about to turn lvl 70

so think ahead what your end goal is ..
      you can make red gear early and then lvl up that red gear to the next tier set but it will cost a ton more resources plus diamonds to upgrade

Comment

Thx for your help guys.
        This game looks like an Alpha version never finished.

Comment

Working...
        X