Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Heimdall missing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heimdall missing

Anyone else notice that Heimdall cannot be purchased?!. He is represented in Mercenary Listing but when you check to make the exchange to acquire him, he is not available.

Could you please provide a screen shot of this so I can ask about it?
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

You can aquire him in the cross-server arena shop for 13k improved insignia~

Comment

Originally posted by puppydoglvr101 View Post
        You can aquire him in the cross-server arena shop for 13k improved insignia~
        Thank you for explaining.

Comment

you can also farm shards of Heimdall in a few normal dungeons and elite dungeons
          drop rates are very low ....
          i tend to get 1-2 shards spening 100 energy in normal dungeons if i get lucky
          usally i get 0 but got to work hard for him

you can also get him starting at vip 6

Comment

Good to know thank you for the information

Comment

LOL...okay, so much for gaming excellence

Makes no sense taking a screen Shot...it wont make sense...but here are some instructions if you really want to report the matter:
              1. From your general Map , Click on the Summoning Alter.
              2. When the 'Summoning Alter Panel' opens, Click on the character Icon at the bottom right ( it is right next to the puzzle icon)
              3. When the 'Mercenary Exchange Panel' Opens, feel free to scroll the character listings on your left panel and see if you can find Heimdall as an exchangeable character.

Cheers.

Comment

well they took him away when they changed him from sr to ssr . just a cupcake change. and the new apollo cant be traded anywhere. fun having him and cant evolve him. 2 you can FARM shards! woot i got 120 shards if u read the info text it SAYS can only be used in AWAKEN. 50 shards does not give u heimdal its ONLY for upgrade or to get exchange points.

Comment

Working...
                X