Announcement

Collapse

God Wars servers shutting down

Dear Players, we regret to announce that God Wars will officially shut down on July 21st @ 12:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information regarding the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...st-12-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Stamina!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina!

hiya everyone...first of all i didnt want to complain so far cuz its a very new game but at this moment its been about 5-6 days that i cant claim my daily stamina from 18:00-20:00 and now i fell like its a bit of downfall for me cuz without stamina my progres is a bit slow...if anyone care from r2 devs or so pls fix it...tyvm
    server s3 Negrine Keep
    ingame UnholySoul lvl51

Please note that the daily stamina is based on the server time (EST) and may not reflect your timezone properly.

If you feel you are trying at the proper time and still cannot receive then please send in a ticket and include a screenshot of any error messages.
    When you have a Problem - Click Here

Comment

I think the concern is that the wording says "can collect", as I read that my understanding that I may not receive the extra 60 stamina between 1200-1400 and 1800-2000. Perhaps if there is more clarity on that, the reason why I say that is I am yet to receive any extra stamina or even stamina resetting. I have to wait for hours before I can collect enough stamina to do any dungeons.

Comment

so no one care to look or fix this tiny problem???...btw on s3 much more ppl starting to have same issue like i have...dont ignore it

Comment

i wonder why is this section called Bug Reports&Support when no one care about what players write here...

Comment

If you feel you are trying at the proper time and still cannot receive then please send in a ticket and include a screenshot of any error messages.
            When you have a Problem - Click Here

Comment

Can you collect twice a day OR is it if you collected the early one you cant get the later one?

About " noone cares to fix etc" please read the answers in this thread including the one where you get asked to send in a ticket with a screenshot so helperelfs can see it and from there start to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2139879540 View Post
                Can you collect twice a day OR is it if you collected the early one you cant get the later one?

About " noone cares to fix etc" please read the answers in this thread including the one where you get asked to send in a ticket with a screenshot so helperelfs can see it and from there start to fix it.
                yes i did send ticket and there is not even an answer...if u cant or dont want to help dont play smart or a troll r213...

Comment

Working...
                X