Announcement

Collapse

God Wars servers shutting down

Dear Players, we regret to announce that God Wars will officially shut down on July 21st @ 12:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information regarding the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...st-12-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

servers r not yet reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers r not yet reset

first of all the maintenance took so much i kept quiet but now ot even a single server have reset plz fix i hae to complete my daily quests
    RoBonder909

:):cool:"The Gaming M@ster":cool::)

After the update the server has not been updated, correct the bug is not possible daily quests do. S12.

Comment

Sad to see that this is still an issue. I would hope that there was a way to provide a code for redemption to receive the lost quest returns. I understand that bugs happen,
      upgrades happen, and some unforeseen things occur. However, for goodwill and to keep players playing, sometimes you give away something to make up for it.

Just my humble opinion

Comment

i just came online and saw the same thing sever has not reset yet...i dont have any attempts for eternitiy or team instance or anything...S3 have same problems

Comment

e isso mesmo esta sendo um transtorno, e eu ainda perdi 400 diamantes e quem vai me devolver isso agora estou muito chateado, nick e s7.BoLaDaO Server: [S7]Blackmoor Fen:louco:

e verdade e agora vou ficar prejudicado no jogo, isso e muito complicado!
          Last edited by 009.SSJ; 04-20-2017, 02:12 PM. Reason: Merged. Use the edit button

Comment

where is now 009.SSJ to tell us that everything works fine and that there are no problems with any server...i just wonder will he say it

Comment

S7 did not reset, no attempts on anything

ING: karjen1
              S7- Blackmoor Fen

Comment

hi same for server 16 nothing has been reset

Comment

S4 no reset

Comment

bom dia nova mente as missao voltaram porem as instancia elite continua com ja feita, e gostaria de saber de vao me devolver os 400 diamantes que foram perdido quando o jogo estava bugado? aguardo a resposta!

Comment

There's nothing done in S3 - Negrine Keep ... *RESET please. Everyone is waiting for resets

** Resetted , but * Elite Instance is not reset.
                      Last edited by Eleanory; 04-20-2017, 08:53 AM. Reason: ELITE INSTANCE

Comment

vc estar online?

a dali task tambem nao voltou, obrigado.
                        Last edited by 009.SSJ; 04-20-2017, 02:05 PM. Reason: Merged. Use the edit button

Comment

elite instance and daily task havent been fixed yet...and we keep getting disconected ever few mins...cant play on S3

Comment

Working...
                          X