Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, admin or support look at me please ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, admin or support look at me please ?

Hey admin and support for some bad give me ?

look here for i have nice pay 10$-20$ per day

REMOVED

MY ACCOUNT IS FACEBOOK ID REMOVED
    server 34 is non vip was pay 2$ name SUPER was nice get 320-800 diamons for Daily Event chest and nice Treasure !
    server 36 is VIP2 name SONIC was nice get 240-600 diamons for Daily Event chest and normal Treasure !
    server 41 is VIP5 + more 10$-20$ per day, name SONIC but bat get 0-240 diamons for Daily Event chest and Treasure bad !
    But why bad give me ?

About Daily Event Chest time 10:30-10:40 and 15:30-15:40

get diamons is weak ?

Server 41

Admin or support for like name xxx and Troy is get event 400-600 diamons per day ?

name SONIC is nice rank 1 but rewards get weak for Event Chest and Treasure Chest ?
    my get 0-160 diamons 75% ( 0-280 diamons 25% ) per day ?

why xxx and Troy get 400-600 diamons 100% per day ?

BUT LUCKY ? NOAH CHEAST YOU SUCKS

SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP PLEASE FOR SERIOUSLY LUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but is not care and is only lucky ? LIEEEEEEEE
    COMING I PAY NO MORE DAY **** FOR SERIOUSLY ONLY LUCKY BUT STOP CHEAST PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CAN OTHER PLAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNDERSTAND RESPECT FOR SERIOUSLY LUCKY RANDOM !!!!

THANKS YOU AND WAIT ME FOR ANSWER PLEASE !!!!
    Last edited by 009.SSJ; 06-28-2017, 12:06 PM.

Is luck mate, i am vip aswell and i some times i get 200-400 diamonds others some 80 and many none, same with not vip some days they get good amount and some not. As for removing it because some people get more than you i don't think is appropriate as is free. Why to remove an event that gives free diamonds?

I will join s34 if i get 340 diamonds minimum per day

Comment

This is a luck based event. Keep moving around the map and collecting all the chests that appear every 2 minutes.
      When you have a Problem - Click Here

Comment

Hey my 1st rank is tittle some bug ?
        server 41, name SONIC, is 1st RANK all !
        BR 1st rank is bug for no use tittle ??? solve please !
        But you what is said '' When you have a Problem - www.r2games.com/support '' lol is not good for i was sent report is no answer some 8 day ago ? shame support !
        ok thanks you !
        Last edited by 009.SSJ; 06-29-2017, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Your ticket was answered some time ago. Please check your email. You can submit a new ticket for them to check the titles.
          When you have a Problem - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
            Your ticket was answered some time ago. Please check your email. You can submit a new ticket for them to check the titles.
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is answer ? is nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can him tell go working support for seriously !

please !!!!

Comment

There are sometimes days and days on my server with no diamonds chests for me, most was 3 days running so personally i would say you have it very good on your servers lol Alot of days we only get 2 or 3 diamond chests drops per event so i don't think you really have much to complain about, especially as we get those diamonds for free, regardless of Vip level. I'm happy with whatever i am lucky enough to get.

Comment

Working...
              X