Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many problems in game today...We're Missing events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Many problems in game today...We're Missing events

    Hey gang, it seems as though there's a problem across most servers today. We cannot do Team instances, arena, guild arena or Team tourneys. Missing rewards in result.
    Thanks for listening...

  • #2
    Well, At leas they should've told players about what they're doing. everyone is wondering.

    Comment


    • #3
      I hope there is going to be a nice compensation pack including the Skulls we're missing from TI

      Comment


      • #4
        Seems today 2nd of October, I see the World Tree portion of "lucky Tree" is pegged-out at zero.
        So no rewards from that either

        Comment


        • #5
          I need screenshots to forward.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

          R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

          For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here ya go!

            Edit: Is it true that they are on Holiday until the 8th?
            Last edited by chosenxeno; 10-02-2017, 05:34 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              bump it up!

              Comment


              • #8
                We can not enter or register the guild in skirmish

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chosenxeno View Post
                  Here ya go!

                  Edit: Is it true that they are on Holiday until the 8th?
                  Yep. There's a thread in the main forum Announcement section letting everyone know it's a Chinese national holiday this week, so most people are off work for the week to celebrate with their families. Unfortunately, that means game bugs might not be fixed very quickly, if at all, until the 8th.
                  Rules of the Forum are found here.

                  R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                  Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                  For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Yarp!...Day after day this week all the rewards we're missing out on. It will be difficult to tally how much we're missing. And it's only the 5th
                    We still have a few days to go until the 8th. Then they have to determine what's wrong...and fix it. I'm thinking it'll be at LEAST ten days of
                    rewards in each of the events....Whew! You guys better give us wheelbarrows to carry off all the rewards we are owed ..Nuff Said!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It doesn't work like that. You might get some compensation, but it won't be all rewards from all events times the number of days. It'll most likely be a couple hundred pyrum, maybe some gold and other minor resources.
                      Rules of the Forum are found here.

                      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

                      For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tigersport29 View Post
                        Yarp!...Day after day this week all the rewards we're missing out on. It will be difficult to tally how much we're missing. And it's only the 5th
                        We still have a few days to go until the 8th. Then they have to determine what's wrong...and fix it. I'm thinking it'll be at LEAST ten days of
                        rewards in each of the events....Whew! You guys better give us wheelbarrows to carry off all the rewards we are owed ..Nuff Said!
                        Won't happen. Maintenance is scheduled. Hopefully that will fix it. Not taking a shot, but of every company I have dealt with that does Browser Games, R2 is the worst at compensation. I doubt they'll be relinquishing their crown.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          It doesn't work like that. You might get some compensation, but it won't be all rewards from all events times the number of days. It'll most likely be a couple hundred pyrum, maybe some gold and other minor resources.
                          but gold even if 1 million gold that won't really help, we need more valuable stuff like dragon skull maybe, prestige and wing shard!
                          maybe they do a 10 days event that everyday we get good stuff like after merge event!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by mesho-s10 View Post

                            but gold even if 1 million gold that won't really help, we need more valuable stuff like dragon skull maybe, prestige and wing shard!
                            maybe they do a 10 days event that everyday we get good stuff like after merge event!
                            Looks like my prediction will be really close haha

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm not surprised by R2. it is not the first time bugs occur with their servers and the rewards for the players sucks.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X