S58

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S58

New server and not giving ranking event, this day 2 come on R2 fix it or give us good compensation or I for one will be charging back what I have spent

Don't hold breath getting answer

Comment

lol u want good compensation? the cross server events was broken for 10 days and all we got as compensation is gold and crystal lol so do not expect much, hopefully they fix it fast tho good luck with that

Comment

Please copy and paste the line(s) from this thread that you are missing, and add a screenshot of where it should be on your game screen: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...-server-events
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Memory its the whole New Server opening event that isn't working

Comment

I ended up taking my own screenshot so I could get this reported today.

Should there be any future issues, a screenshot is required. Please provide one with your reports.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I had already sent a screenshot on a ticket yesterday but no response

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Will send a reminder.

Comment

New Server event taken off game completely, is now day 6 of 7 day event...and nothing!

Comment

Working...
                    X