Announcement

Collapse

God Wars servers shutting down

Dear Players, we regret to announce that God Wars will officially shut down on July 21st @ 12:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information regarding the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...st-12-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

BUGS [S45] (Lucky Turntable, World tree, Shop limited time offers) Memory please ?.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUGS [S45] (Lucky Turntable, World tree, Shop limited time offers) Memory please ?.

1. Lucky turntable not giving diamonds.
    2. World tree don't acumulate points.
    3. And the shop limited time offers says "event has finished" since merge *I want buy my wings *.
    4. Team Tournament still don't work to a few players of my guild "s35.LunaEclipse" "s53.Sucubbus" but i don't have screenshot of that bug because my Team Tournament work normally.

World Tree was already reported.

If you were suppose to receive diamonds in Lucky Turntable and didn't, you will need to send in a ticket for that.

I'll forward the concern about limited time offers.

The people having issues with Team Tournament should send in tickets with appropriate screenshots.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Thanks so much bro .

Comment

Working...
      X