Announcement

Collapse

God Wars servers shutting down

Dear Players, we regret to announce that God Wars will officially shut down on July 21st @ 12:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information regarding the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...st-12-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Because of your error. lost 400 diamonds. Bring back the diamonds!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because of your error. lost 400 diamonds. Bring back the diamonds!!

By clicking on the treasure nothing happened. I pushed it again. then the server hung. Having come back I found the missing 400 diamonds. This is unacceptable. I wrote in support of waiting for refund of loss occurred due to your fault.server 56 Wirkk

?????? ? ????? ? ????. ??? 3 ?????? ?? ??????? : ???????, ??????????? ???????????=??????? ??? ??? 230 ????? ??????? ? 30 ????? ??????????. ??? ??? ?? ?????. ??????? 400 ???????.

Comment

Now I entered the game. It's 3 emails from the system : Diamonds accumulated consumption=Which gave me 230 thousand gold and 30 thousand crystals. To me they don't want. Return 400 diamonds.

Comment

Good luck on geting your Diamonds back.we cant get them to fix all the bugs on the servers as it is now.

Comment

Working...
        X