Announcement

Collapse

God Wars servers shutting down

Dear Players, we regret to announce that God Wars will officially shut down on July 21st @ 12:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information regarding the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...st-12-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Busy server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy server

We have problems with Advanced Arena, Team Instances and the cross-server things, with this message; 'The server is busy. Please wait.'.

S9, LeahLillith.

i'll assume its for every server having the same issue. happening on my server as well.

S63. LordCelebi

Comment

same problem here

Comment

Can you please tell me just how long it will take you to fix this game this is really getting annoying this is why strong cashers have left your game because you do not care about the players well without them you have no game.

Comment

Originally posted by R232119098 View Post
          Can you please tell me just how long it will take you to fix this game this is really getting annoying this is why strong cashers have left your game because you do not care about the players well without them you have no game.
          Server busy issue was fixed days ago, and appear to be okay today. If you are still having difficulties, please provide your server number. If you are not referring to the server busy issue, kindly locate or create a relevant thread.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

My server is still going with this "busy server issue" day 5 now without being able to do cross server related events.

S.63 LordCelebi
            Attached Files

Comment

my server s65 same problem also...still busy

Comment

Oh I see, during events it's giving an error. I don't know why I thought it was a server login problem. My apologies,

R2 returns from holiday in the morning. I'll forward this then.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I sent a ticket about this problem maybe 2 days ago. Today I receive a response, and they tell me the same, like you; the bugs been fixed. But, I still have problems, in S9, so I reply the email and send screenshots too.
                  When I wrote them, the Lucky Tree started and had 0 points. Today have 96 points in lvl 0, so I think, the problems really been fixed for some hours.
                  Thank you, Memory.

Comment

Thanks for the update, Annie.

Comment

Working...
                    X