Announcement

Collapse

God Wars servers shutting down

Dear Players, we regret to announce that God Wars will officially shut down on July 21st @ 12:00 GMT+8. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information regarding the shutdown can be found here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...st-12-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Losing in Skirmish...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing in Skirmish...

Why am I losing in Skirmish? I am the only one in my guild who attends.
    One time I had 11 against me, I won 10 times. and I lost the whole thing?
    Today there was 4 against me, I beat them all FINAL score was my
    15 too their 0, why did I lose the whole game? You all are making this game not worth playing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deaths2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.3 KB
ID:	1791213

Name:	Whylose.jpg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1791214
    Life is beautiful, live it wisely, fully, justly and with lot's of LOVE.

The Guild Arena rules state that once you kill 3 people in a row you will die yourself and lose 1 life.

Every player gets 5 lives. Once the player loses all 5 lives they are no longer eligible to compete.

The primary method for determining a winning guild is if one guild is out of eligible fighters they lose.

If both guilds have a fighter left at the end THEN the points earned are taken into account to determine a winner.
    When you have a Problem - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by 009.SSJ View Post
      The Guild Arena rules state that once you kill 3 people in a row you will die yourself and lose 1 life.

Every player gets 5 lives. Once the player loses all 5 lives they are no longer eligible to compete.

The primary method for determining a winning guild is if one guild is out of eligible fighters they lose.

If both guilds have a fighter left at the end THEN the points earned are taken into account to determine a winner.
      Great, thanks for replying, now I will NOT register for Skirmish, no use when all I will do is lose.
      No matter HOW many times I win. AND since you are a Mod, maybe you can answer this too.
      WHAT happened too my game? everything is all messed up... Grrrrrrr.

Name:	godwars3.jpg
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	1729786

Comment

Never mind the second question, it got fixed, or fixed itself....

Comment

i think that they need to change that **** its not right to win at battles and die for it whats the point in growing then change this part of the game it pisses off to many ppl

Comment

Originally posted by biggamerpam View Post
            i think that they need to change that **** its not right to win at battles and die for it whats the point in growing then change this part of the game it pisses off to many ppl
            The point is for Guilds to participate together. Not just 1 person playing all by themselves. Therefore, it will not change.
            When you have a Problem - Click Here

Comment

who said i was playing by my self for one and for 2 with servers dying fast lots of ppl go it alone so duh lol

Comment

well in situations like in skirmish 1 against11 etc you haveto use your brains not to lose. Obviously charging them get 15 victories is idiotic sinv=ce you lose. the strategyis to keep yourself alive till the end and have a positive score. i have been in this situation 8 times and won all 8 . inever cheat but using the brain itis possiblle to win 1 against many. The strategy itself how iwill not describe

Comment

Working...
                X