wings upgrade with feather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wings upgrade with feather

this is strange tried to upgrade wings with feather 10 times now and failed that 8000 diamonds as it 2 feathers per go now the fail rate is 50% so 1 in every 2 should fail not 10 times in row. only trying to go from 1 to 2

I failed with wings from 0 to 1 around 4-5 times, then from 1 to 2 success at 1st try, so just pure luck, but yes can be very annoying.

Comment

Ive tried 10x and everyone a fail - still on 0 -given up

Comment

Originally posted by Croupi123 View Post
        this is strange tried to upgrade wings with feather 10 times now and failed that 8000 diamonds as it 2 feathers per go now the fail rate is 50% so 1 in every 2 should fail not 10 times in row. only trying to go from 1 to 2
        While that's some pretty bad luck, your under a misconception about the percentage chance. The percentage is not for total tries, but applies to each try. This means for the level you're attempting; as the further you get the less % and more pieces needed, is 50% chance of success each roll.

Unfortunately, like a handful of other things added in, it's highly luck based. And like all but one of those types of things, players don't really bother with them much beyond the easier attempts at doing so, or when they have nothing else really better to try for. This of course excludes some of the higher tier supporters(past&present), and because those said CC over-flexors are willing to pony up for it; sometimes ridiculously so, these abhorrent systems remain how they are.
        “When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -C.S. Lewis

Comment

0-1 5 attempts, 1-2 6 attempts, 2-3 3 attempts, 3-4 from first attempt, is just messed up don't worry

Comment

upgrade Wings not good .......

Comment

I'm 1 and 1 on Wing and pets using the "obtains" i.e. I haven't bought any of the packs or promos. What's keeping me from buying them is: 50% is too low and it's ridiculous that they didn't think to add a "fail scale" mechanic. What I mean is, if I fail the chance to increase should go up. I can't justify spending 10 to 12 dollars for a maybe". I can get a definite increase doing other things with that 10 to 12 dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by chosenxeno View Post
                I'm 1 and 1 on Wing and pets using the "obtains" i.e. I haven't bought any of the packs or promos. What's keeping me from buying them is: 50% is too low and it's ridiculous that they didn't think to add a "fail scale" mechanic. What I mean is, if I fail the chance to increase should go up. I can't justify spending 10 to 12 dollars for a maybe". I can get a definite increase doing other things with that 10 to 12 dollars.
                It's the 5th time I fail making wings level 3 ... God thanks we don't spend money in this game and get all these stuff for free ... Else, I'll be really mad

Comment

Just got another 1+ from obtains. Apparently, it's not bad enough that it starts at 50%. As you go up the chance DROPS and requires more Feathers or Fruit. This is a really poor system and it's actually costing them money. The starting percentage needs to be higher or the Feather or Fruit costs needs to scale slower.
                  Last edited by chosenxeno; 09-08-2017, 11:01 PM.

Comment

ur right chosenxeno

Comment

Originally posted by harisd9401 View Post
                      ur right chosenxeno
                      I'm closing in on VIP 7. I have no problems spending. I still haven't bought any of the Pet or Wing stuff. I will buy every Mount and Wings and Break them in before I spend on those Feathers or Fruit. Atleast I know that I will get something. It's not even the presence of the "percentage" that bugs me. It's way too low and drops too fast. Other than that the game kicks *** except for this week lol ZKinda wish they held back on that new server. It will give a poor impression of a solid Browser Game.

Comment

Working...
                      X